Rainbow fruit skewers
Looking for fun ways to get the kids to eat more fruit? These rainbow fruit skewers are the perfect after school treat.
- 1/2 watermelon, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 250g strawberries
- 200g gold Perino tomatoes
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 250g baby cucumbers, cut into 2cm lengths
- 125g blueberries
- 1 bunch red grapes
- Natural yoghurt, to serve
- Honey, to serve
Thred the watermelon, strawberries, gold Perino tomatoes, pineapple, baby cucumber, blueberries and red grapes onto bamboo skewers. Serve with natural yoghurt drizzled with honey.