Raspberry and white chocolate pudding
Served with vanilla ice cream and fresh berries, this raspberry and white chocolate pudding is the ultimate comfort food.
- 2/3 cup (100g) self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 125g raspberries
- 50g white chocolate, chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/3 cup (80ml) milk
- 1 Coles Australian Free Range Egg, lightly whisked
- 40g butter, melted
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar, extra
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 2/3 cup (160ml) milk, extra
- 50g white chocolate, chopped, extra
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste, extra
- Vanilla ice cream, to serve
- Raspberries, extra, to serve
Preheat oven to 180°C. Combine the flour, sugar, raspberries and chocolate in a small bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add the vanilla, milk, egg and butter and stir until just combined. Spoon into the 14.5cm x 24cm KitchenAid small baker and smooth the surface. Sprinkle with extra sugar and cornflour.
Place the extra milk, extra chocolate and extra vanilla in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, until chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth. Bring to a simmer. Gently pour over the back of a spoon into the baker. Bake for 25-30 mins or until the top of the pudding is just firm.
Serve pudding with ice cream and extra raspberries.