Red curry salmon linguine
Cook salmon and linguine pasta in a creamy Thai red curry sauce for a super easy and delicious weeknight meal that saves on washing up.
- 500g linguine
- 4 Coles Australian Skinless Salmon Portions
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup (75g) red curry paste
- 2 cups (500ml) fish stock
- 2 cups (500ml) coconut milk
Combine the pasta, salmon, capsicum, zucchini, onion, curry paste, stock, coconut milk and ½ cup (125ml) water in a large heavy-based saucepan.
Place over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring often, for 20 mins or until pasta is al dente.
Serve with coriander leaves.