Red curry steak with pea salad
After a dish with a spicy kick? This red curry steak is a speedy family favourite.
Note: + resting time
- 1 tbs red curry paste
- 1 tbs coconut milk
- 4 Coles Beef Porterhouse Steaks
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 150g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs lime juice
- Lime wedges, to serve
Preheat barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Combine curry paste and coconut milk in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add the beef and turn to coat.
Cook the beef for 3-4 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest.
Meanwhile, combine the sugar snap peas and green beans in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and stand for 1 min. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
Combine the sugar snap peas mixture, spinach, onion, mint and chilli, if using, in a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil and lime juice. Toss to combine. Season.
Divide the beef and salad among serving plates. Serve with the lime wedges.