Roasted pork knuckle with thyme and garlic vegetables
This tender and juicy pork knuckle is a must-try recipe. Served with veggies and gravy, it’s the perfect Sunday roast.
- 1kg Coles Australian Slow Cooked Pork Knuckle
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 500g baby white potatoes, halved
- 500g gold sweet potato, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- Gravy, to serve
Preheat oven to 240°C. Line a baking dish with baking paper. Place the pork on a plate and pat dry with paper towel. Rub rind with 1 tsp oil and salt. Place in the lined dish with the potato, sweet potato and onion. Drizzle with the remaining oil and sprinkle with thyme. Bake for 40 mins.
Arrange the asparagus around the pork in the pan. Bake for a further 10 mins or until the vegetables are tender and the pork is cooked through.
Serve the pork with vegetables and gravy.