Rocky road with a twist
Give classic rocky road a fresh twist with this easy recipe. It’s loaded with Coles Bakery Bikkies and sweet extras.
Note: + setting time
- 12 Coles Bakery Biscuits, chopped
- 280g Coles Pink & White Marshmallows, chopped
- 2 x 52g Cherry Ripe bars, chopped
- 55g Chokito bars, chopped
- 50g Violet Crumble bar, chopped
- 150g Jaffas
- 600g dark chocolate, melted
- 40g butter
Grease a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan and line with baking paper. Combine the biscuit, marshmallow, Cherry Ripe bar, Chokito bar, Violet Crumble and Jaffas in a large bowl. Reserve ½ cup of the biscuit mixture.
Stir the chocolate and butter into the remaining biscuit mixture. Spoon into the prepared pan. Top with the reserved biscuit mixture. Place in the fridge for 2 hours or until set.