Rosemary roast lamb
This surprisingly easy rosemary roast lamb is guaranteed to go down a treat. Mouth-wateringly good, it’s perfect for dinner any night of the week.
- 6 sprigs rosemary, leaves picked
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 2 (8 cutlets each) Coles Australian Lamb Rack Roasts
- Garlic oil or olive oil, to rub
- 400g Coles Turkish Pide, split
- 90g butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbs chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tbs chopped chives
- Steamed vegetables (such as beans, carrots and asparagus), to serve
- Roast lamb and rosemary gravy, to serve
Preheat oven to 200°C. Finely chop the rosemary and thyme.
Drizzle the lamb with oil and rub to coat. Place in a roasting pan. Sprinkle with the thyme mixture. Season well.
Roast for 35 mins for medium or until the top is browned and crisp and the lamb is cooked to your liking. Transfer the lamb to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside to rest.
Meanwhile, line a baking tray with baking paper. Arrange bread, cut-side up, on the tray. Combine the butter, garlic, parsley and chive in a small bowl and season. Brush over the cut side of the bread. Bake for 10 mins or until golden.
Cut lamb into portions and serve with garlic bread, vegetables and gravy.