Rum, pineapple and mango punch
This refreshing punch is full of fruity tropical flavours. It’s the perfect drink for the entertaining season.
Note: + Freezing time
- 1 cup finely chopped pineapple
- 2 cups (500ml) chilled pineapple juice
- ½ cup (125ml) passionfruit pulp
- ½ cup (125ml) spiced rum
- ¼ cup (60ml) coconut rum
- 2 cups (500ml) chilled ginger beer
- 1 cup (250ml) mango nectar
- 1 mango, stoned, peeled, finely chopped
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Mint sprigs, to serve
Divide half the chopped pineapple among the holes of an ice cube tray. Pour over enough of the pineapple juice to cover. Place in the freezer until firm.
Place pineapple ice cubes, remaining chopped pineapple and pineapple juice, passionfruit pulp, combined rum, ginger beer, mango nectar, chopped mango, ice cubes and mint sprigs in a large jug. Stir to combine. Serve immediately.
SWAP ME: For a mocktail, omit spiced rum and swap the coconut rum for coconut water.