Salmon Nicoise pasta salad
This salmon pasta salad is quick to make and bursting with flavour. Add it to your weeknight menu for an easy main or tasty side.
- 300g Coles Bowties pasta
- 100g green beans, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 4 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 320g mixed medley tomatoes, halved
- 60g pkt Australian Baby Spinach & Rocket
- 2 x 150g pkts Coles Tasmanian Hot Smoked Salmon Portions, skin removed, coarsely flaked
- 1/3 cup (40g) pitted black olives
- 2 tbs drained capers
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente, adding the beans for the last 5 mins of cooking. Refresh under cold water. Drain well. Transfer the pasta mixture to a large serving platter.
Meanwhile, bring a small saucepan of water to the boil. Add the eggs and cook for 5 mins for soft yolks or until eggs are cooked to your liking. Refresh under cold water.
Add the tomato, spinach and rocket, salmon, olive and capers to the pasta mixture. Season. Toss to combine.
Whisk the oil and lemon juice in a small bowl until well combined. Drizzle over the salad. Peel each egg and cut in half. Arrange over the salad to serve.