Silverbeet, lentil and fetta salad with barramundi
Pan fry barramundi and serve on a salad of silverbeet, lentils, fetta and toasted walnuts for a tasty and easy weeknight meal that's ready in 20 minutes.
- 4 Coles Australian Ocean Barramundi Fillets
- 1 tbs coarsely chopped dill
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 lemons, zested, juiced
- 1 bunch silverbeet, leaves trimmed, finely shredded
- 250g cooked baby beetroot, cut into quarters
- 400g can lentils, rinsed, drained
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 100g fetta, crumbled
- ⅓ cup (35g) walnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
Place the barramundi, dill, fennel seeds, half the oil, half the lemon juice and half the lemon zest in a large bowl. Season. Toss to combine.
Combine the silverbeet, beetroot, lentils, onion, fetta, walnut and remaining lemon zest in a large bowl. Drizzle with the remaining oil and remaining lemon juice. Season. Gently toss to combine.
Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the barramundi and cook for 2-3 mins each side or until golden brown and the flesh flakes easily when gently tested with a fork. Transfer to a plate.
Divide the silverbeet mixture and barramundi among serving plates.