Loaded with chicken and veggies, this simple Singapore noodles dish is a great midweek recipe idea.
- 200g rice vermicelli noodles
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 3 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Fillets, thinly sliced
- 12 Coles Australian Raw Prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 150g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 tbs curry powder
- 1/4 cup (60ml) salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
Cook noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for 1-2 mins or until just tender. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add the onion and combined capsicum. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 mins or until lightly browned. Transfer to a plate.
Add egg to the wok or pan and swirl to coat the base. Cook, stirring, for 1 min or until cooked through. Transfer to a separate plate and cover to keep warm.
Add chicken, prawns and remaining oil to the wok or pan. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until the prawns start to curl and change colour. Return the onion mixture to the pan with the snow peas. Cook, tossing, for 3 mins or until the snow peas are tender-crisp and the chicken and prawns are cooked through.
Place the curry powder, soy sauce, ginger and 2 tbs water in a small bowl and stir to combine.
Add the noodles, egg and soy sauce mixture to the wok or pan. Cook, tossing, for 1-2 mins or until the mixture is well combined and heated through. Divide noodle mixture among serving bowls. Season. Top with spring onion to serve.