Slow cooker Caramilk blondie
If you’re a fan of Caramilk chocolate, this slow cooker blondie recipe will be your new favourite dessert. With Caramilk and blackberries baked throughout, it’s the ultimate sweet treat.
Note: + Cooling time
- 150g butter
- 1/3 cup (80ml) milk
- 200g Cadbury Caramilk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 4 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 1 cup (120g) Wellness Road Australian Almond Flour
- 1 1/4 cups (185g) plain flour
- 1/2 cup (75g) self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup (60g) sour cream
- 100g fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1/3 cup (110g) blackberry jam
- 50g Cadbury Caramilk chocolate, extra, coarsely chopped
Grease a slow cooker. Line the base and side with 3 layers of baking paper. Place butter, milk and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth. Set aside for 5 mins to cool slightly.
Stir the sugar into the chocolate mixture. Add eggs and whisk to combine. Add the almond flour and combined flour and stir to combine. Stir in sour cream. Gently fold in half the blackberries.
Pour the mixture into the prepared slow cooker. Top with the jam and use a round-bladed knife to gently marble. Sprinkle with the remaining blackberries and extra chocolate. Cover and cook for 3 hours on low. Uncover and cook for a further 30 mins or until just cooked through and the top is dry to the touch. Set aside to cool completely.
Transfer the blondie to a clean work surface. Cut into pieces to serve.
Serve with blackberries and shaved Cadbury Caramilk chocolate