Smoked salmon breakfast bagel
These smoked salmon breakfast bagels are the perfect way to start your day. With cream cheese and chives, they’re a tasty bite.
- 8 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 tbs pouring (pure) cream or thickened cream
- 1 tbs chopped chives
- 60g butter
- 360g pkt Coles Original Bagels, split, toasted
- 1/2 cup (120g) cream cheese, softened
- 60g baby spinach leaves
- 100g smoked salmon
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Extra chives, to serve
Whisk the egg, cream and chives in a medium bowl until well combined. Season. Melt the butter in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the egg mixture and swirl to coat the base. Cook for 1 min or until the egg mixture is beginning to set. Use a wooden spoon to gently fold every 10 secs for 1-2 mins or until almost set. Remove from heat.
Spread the bagel bases with cream cheese. Top with egg mixture, salmon, spinach and onion. Sprinkle with extra chives. Season. Top with bagel tops to serve.