Smoked salmon toasts
These crunchy toasts topped with tasty herbs and salmon are super quick and easy - ideal for entertaining.
- 1 Coles Bakery Rustic Baguette, thinly sliced diagonally
- 80g goat’s cheese
- 125g crème fraiche or sour cream
- 250g Coles Thinly Sliced Smoked Salmon
- 2 tbs finely chopped dill
- 2 tbs finely chopped chives
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
Heat a chargrill on high. Lightly spray the bread with olive oil spray. Cook on the grill, in batches, for 1 min each side or until bread is toasted. Place on a serving platter.
Combine the goat’s cheese and crème fraîche or sour cream in a bowl. Use a fork to whisk until the mixture thickens slightly. Spread goat’s cheese mixture evenly over one side of the bread. Top with salmon.
Combine the dill, chive, lemon zest, lemon juice and oil in a small bowl. Season. Spoon over the salmon to serve.