Southern BBQ chicken tray bake
Easy and delicious, this southern BBQ tray bake is loaded with smoky chicken and veggies.
- 2 corn cobs, husks and silk removed, cut into thirds crossways
- 1 medium gold sweet potato, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 carrots, peeled, chopped
- 1/3 cup (95g) Coles American Style Barbecue Sauce
- 1.75kg pkt Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Portions with BBQ Rub
- 60g baby rocket leaves
- Chopped coriander, to serve
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large rimmed baking tray with baking paper. Place the corn, sweet potato, onion, carrot and barbecue sauce in a large bowl. Toss to coat.
Arrange the vegetables on the lined tray. Top with the chicken. Spray with olive oil spray. Bake for 45 mins or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
Sprinkle the chicken and vegetables with rocket and coriander to serve.