Speedy one-pot bean and chicken cassoulet
Cut down on the washing up with this simple one-pot chicken and bean cassoulet. Serve it with bread for a hearty meal.
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 3 bacon rashers, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 250g pkt Primo Kransky Cheese, sliced
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup (250ml) Coles Real Chicken Stock
- 3 lemon thyme sprigs or thyme sprigs
- 400g can mixed beans, rinsed, drained
Spray a large non-stick heavy-based saucepan with olive oil spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add the onion and bacon and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until the bacon is light golden. Add the garlic and chicken. Season. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until the chicken is golden brown.
Add the sausage, tomato and stock to the pan and bring to a simmer. Add lemon thyme or thyme and beans. Reduce heat to low. Partially cover and cook for 10 mins or until the chicken is cooked through and sauce reduces slightly.
Serve with lemon thyme sprigs or thyme sprigs and Coles Bakery Stone Baked by Laurent Pane Di Casa slices