Speedy prawn and mushroom ramen
You only need 15 minutes to whip up this prawn and mushroom ramen. Big on flavour, it’s perfect for those busy weeknights.
- 4 cups (1L) Coles Japanese Inspired Mushroom & Miso Style Broth
- 1 tbs miso paste
- 3cm-piece ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 bunch coriander, leaves picked, roots and stems thinly sliced
- 200g mixed mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 450g raw tiger prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, halved
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 270g ramen noodles
Place broth, miso, ginger, coriander roots and stems and 2 cups (250ml) water in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer. Add the mushroom, prawns, bok choy and spring onion. Return to a simmer. Cook for 1-2 mins or until the prawns curl and change colour.
Meanwhile, cook noodles following packet directions. Drain well.
Divide the noodles and prawn mixture among serving bowls. Sprinkle with coriander leaves to serve.
Serve with toasted sesame seeds and thinly sliced spring onion.