Get the party started with this easy guacamole recipe. Loaded with spices, it’s a great side or entree to share.
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 avocados, stoned, peeled, mashed
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup coriander, finely chopped
- 2 tbs lime juice
- Sliced red chilli, to serve (optional)
- Extra coriander, to serve
- Chopped Perino tomatoes, to serve
- Corn chips, to serve
Place the cumin and ground coriander in a frying pan over medium heat and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until aromatic. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Stir in the avocado, onion, chilli, if using, chopped coriander and lime juice. Season. Sprinkle with the extra chilli, if using, extra coriander and tomato. Serve with corn chips.