Spiced veggie and chickpea tray bake
Easy tray bakes are always a winner, and this one packed with spiced pumpkin, cauliflower, eggplant and chickpeas is no exception. Even better, you have minimal washing up to do!
- 500g kent pumpkin, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 eggplant, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained, patted dry with paper towels
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup (140g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika, extra
Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large roasting pan with baking paper. Combine pumpkin, cauliflower, eggplant, onion and chickpeas in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with coriander, cumin, turmeric and paprika. Toss to combine.
Spread the pumpkin mixture over the base of the lined pan and season. Bake for 35 mins or until the vegetables are tender and light golden.
Meanwhile, combine the yoghurt with half the extra paprika in a bowl.
Drizzle the yoghurt mixture over the vegetable mixture in the pan. Sprinkle with remaining extra paprika to serve.