Spinach and ricotta agnolotti with zucchini and bolognese
Try this tasty twist on everyone's favourite dish - bolognese. With spinach and ricotta agnolotti instead of spaghetti, it’s a sure-fire hit.
- 600g pkt Coles Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 zucchini, coarsely grated
- 280g jar Coles Chargrilled Peppers, drained, coarsely chopped
- 425g pkt Coles Kitchen Beef Bolognese Sauce
- Grated parmesan, to serve
- Basil leaves, to serve
Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain well.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the zucchini and chargrilled peppers and cook for 2-3 mins or until tender. Add the bolognese sauce and stir to combine.
Add pasta to the pan and gently fold to combine. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
Divide the pasta mixture among serving bowls. Season. Sprinkle with parmesan and basil leaves to serve.