Spinach gnocchi and tuna bake
Ready in just 25 minutes, this tuna bake is a fuss-free, filling meal that the whole family will love. It’s made easy with Coles Nature’s Kitchen Spinach Gnocchi.
- 500g pkt Coles Nature’s Kitchen Spinach Gnocchi
- 415g jar Coles Siciliana pasta sauce
- 425g can tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
- 60g baby spinach leaves
- 200g fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 100g mixed tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup (25g) panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Flat-leaf parsley, to serve
Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a 6-cup (1.5L) ovenproof dish. Cook the gnocchi in a saucepan of boiling water for 3 mins or until the gnocchi rise to the surface. Drain and return to the pan.
Add pasta sauce, tuna and baby spinach leaves to the pan. Season. Stir to combine.
Spoon gnocchi mixture into the dish and top with mozzarella and tomato. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and drizzle with oil. Bake for 15 mins or until the mixture is heated through and golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.