A great option for the warmer weather, this fresh-tasting spring slaw is the perfect addition to any meal.
- 4 Coles Australian No Added Hormones Beef Quick Cook Scotch Fillet Steaks
- 520g pkt Coles Family Coleslaw Kit
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, peeled into ribbons
- 200g Perino tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray the steaks with a little olive oil spray and season. Cook for 2-3 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
Combine the salad mix and noodles from the salad kit in a bowl with the asparagus, tomato and radish. Arrange on a serving platter.
Thinly slice the steak. Arrange over the salad on the platter. Drizzle the salad with dressing from the salad kit.