Steak with potato salad
This tasty salad has it all! Tender steak, crispy veg and and a mouth-watering mustard dressing.
Note: + 5 mins resting time
- 600g baby Red Royale or baby white potatoes, halved
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 4 x 230g Drovers Beef Rump Steaks
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, halved lengthways
- 200g Perino tomatoes, halved
Place the potato in a saucepan and cover with water. Cover and bring to the boil over high heat. Uncover and cook for 10 mins or until tender.
Whisk the oil, vinegar and mustard in a small bowl until combined. Drain potato and transfer to a large heatproof bowl. Drizzle with dressing. Turn to coat. Add spinach and spring onion. Season. Gently toss to combine.
Meanwhile, heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the steaks for 3 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Season. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest.
Cook the asparagus on the grill, turning, for 3-5 mins or until tender.
Slice steaks. Serve with potato salad, asparagus and tomato.