Sticky chilli tofu poké bowl
Loaded with sticky chilli tofu, this easy poke bowl is a must try. The perfect meat-free meal option, it’s ready to serve in 20 minutes for a weeknight meal winner!
- 300g pkt Coles Nature’s Kitchen Firm Tofu, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1/3 cup (80ml) sticky chilli ginger marinade
- 2 x 250g pkts Coles 7 Ancient Grains microwavable Rice
- 350g pkt Coles Kitchen Kaleslaw Salad Kit
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
Combine tofu and half the marinade in a bowl. Spray a medium frying pan with olive oil spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add tofu mixture and cook, tossing, for 5 mins or until brown all over and heated through. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
Add the remaining marinade and 1 tbs water to the pan. Bring to the boil, then remove from heat.
Heat rice following packet directions. Reserve dressing and seed sachet from the salad kit. Arrange the rice and salad mix from kit in serving bowls. Top with tofu and avocado. Drizzle the salad with the reserved dressing. Drizzle tofu with sauce from the pan. Season. Sprinkle with the reserved seeds to serve.