Sticky lamb cutlets with pear and fennel salad
Topped with a tasty sesame dressing and toasted cashews, this pear and fennel salad is the perfect side for sticky lamb cutlets. On the table in 20 minutes, it’s a great midweek dinner.
Note: + 5 mins resting time
- 120g pkt Lee Kum Kee Ready Sauce for Mongolian Lamb
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 8 Coles Australian Lamb Cutlets, French trimmed
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 1 small fennel, thinly sliced, fronds reserved
- 1 pear, cored, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs cashews, toasted, chopped
- 2 tbs toasted sesame dressing
Combine sauce and spring onion in a large shallow dish. Add the lamb and turn to coat.
Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Cook lamb for 2-3 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest.
Meanwhile, toss the spinach, fennel, pear and cashew in a bowl to combine.
Divide the lamb and salad among serving plates. Sprinkle the salad with reserved fennel fronds and drizzle with dressing to serve.