Sticky teriyaki fish with baby broccoli and crispy rice
From pan to plate in less than 30 minutes, this speedy teriyaki dish will be a new weeknight staple. Served with broccoli and crispy rice, it’s a must-try.
- 1/4 cup (60ml) teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbs miso paste
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 4 Coles Fresh Western Australian Barramundi Portions Skin On
- 2 x 250g pkts microwavable brown rice
- 1 tbs mixed sesame seeds
- 1 large bunch baby broccoli, halved lengthways
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced lengthways
Combine teriyaki sauce, miso and 1 tsp sesame oil in a small bowl. Brush over the barramundi and set aside for 5 mins to develop the flavours.
Meanwhile, preheat oven to 220°C. Place rice, seeds and remaining oil on a baking tray and toss to coat. Top with baby broccoli. Bake for 15 mins or until rice starts to crisp and broccoli is tender.
Place the barramundi over the rice mixture and drizzle with any remaining marinade in the bowl. Bake for 10 mins or until barramundi is cooked through.
Sprinkle the barramundi with the chilli, if using, and spring onion to serve.
Serve with pickled ginger