Strawberry cheesecake smoothie
Dive into this strawberry cheesecake smoothie. It’s perfect for sharing with someone special this Valentine’s Day.
- 1 Arnott’s Granita biscuit, crushed
- 1/2 cup (120g) reduced-fat spreadable cream cheese
- 2 strawberries, thinly sliced lengthways
- 250g frozen strawberries
- 1 cup (280g) vanilla yoghurt
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (30g) toasted muesli or granola
Place the biscuit on a small plate. Spread a little of the cream cheese around the rim of each glass. Dip the rim in the biscuit to coat.
Use a small heart-shaped cutter to cut heart shapes from the strawberry slices. Arrange strawberry hearts on the side of each glass.
Place the frozen strawberries, yoghurt, milk, muesli or granola and remaining cream cheese in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour evenly between serving glasses. Serve immediately.