Sweet chilli prawn and noodle stir-fry
After a fuss-free dinner recipe? Try this tasty combination of prawns, veggies and hokkien noodles in a sweet chilli and lemongrass sauce.
Note: + soaking time
- 450g pkt Coles Hokkien Noodles
- 1kg raw prawns thawed, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 200g snow peas, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 150g pkt sweet chilli and lemongrass stir-fry sauce
Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 2 mins to soak. Drain well.
Spray a large frying pan with olive oil spray. Heat over high heat. Add half the prawns. Cook, tossing, for 2-3 mins or until the prawns curl and change colour. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Repeat with the remaining prawns.
Return the prawns to the pan with broccoli and snow peas. Cook, tossing, for 2 mins. Add noodles and combined infusion paste and stir-fry sauce from the packet. Cook, tossing, until heated through. Divide among serving bowls.