Sweet chilli rainbow slaw
This sweet chilli rainbow slaw will pair perfectly with any main. Topped with toasted peanuts, it looks great and tastes even better.
- 2 cups (160g) finely shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups (160g) finely shredded white cabbage
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into long matchsticks
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
- 2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs peanut oil
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/4 cup (35g) unsalted peanuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
Place the combined cabbage, carrot, spring onion, capsicum and coriander in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
Place the sweet chilli sauce, lime juice, oil and fish sauce in a screw-top jar and shake to combine. Drizzle half the dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Sprinkle with peanut. Serve immediately with remaining dressing.