Tandoori chicken with flatbread
This make-ahead flatbread recipe is topped with flavoursome tandoori chicken, onion, spinach and coriander. Drizzled with Greek-style yoghurt, it’s an easy meal that will have you going back for more.
Note: + 15 mins marinating time
- 200g pkt Coles Tandoori Marinade
- 2/3 cup (190g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 200g hommus
- 400g cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 x 250g pkts Coles Plain Naan
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup coriander sprigs
Preheat grill on high. Line a baking tray with foil. Combine marinade with half the yoghurt in a glass or ceramic dish. Add the chicken. Turn to coat. Set aside for 15 mins to develop the flavours.
Meanwhile, place the hommus and beans in a blender and blend until smooth.
Arrange the chicken mixture in a single layer on the lined tray. Cook under the grill, turning occasionally, for 10 mins or until cooked through.
Heat the bread following packet directions. Place on a serving platter. Spread with hommus mixture. Top with the chicken mixture, onion, spinach and coriander. Serve with remaining yogurt.