After a mouth-watering salad recipe? This tapas salad is loaded with chorizo, prawns and more. Serve with lemon wedges for a burst of fresh flavour.
- 750g pkt frozen potato wedges
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 chorizo sausage, thickly sliced
- 250g Coles Deli Thawed Seafood Peeled Garlic Prawns
- 1/3 cup (100g) aioli
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 100g chargrilled peppers (capsicum), coarsely torn
- 1/2 (80g) pitted green olives, chopped
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
Preheat oven to 200°C. Bake the wedges following packet directions or until golden and heated through.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chorizo and cook for 1-2 mins each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Add prawns to the pan and cook for 1-2 mins each side or until prawns curl and change colour.
Combine the aioli and 2 tbs water in a small bowl. Season. Place chickpeas, capsicum, olive, rocket, chorizo, prawns and potato wedges in a large bowl. Season. Toss to combine. Divide among serving plates. Serve with aioli mixture.