Tasty chicken and coconut stir-fry
This chicken stir-fry is the best way to beat the midweek rush. Bursting with fragrant Asian-style flavours, it's a sure-fire hit.
- 340g pkt vermicelli noodles or 250g rice noodles
- 2 chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 400g pkt Family Vegetable Stir-Fry
- 180g pkt Thai Coconut and Lime Stir-Fry Sauce
- Coriander sprigs, to serve
Cook the noodles following packet directions. Drain well.
Meanwhile, heat a wok or large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Stir-fry the chicken, in 2 batches, for 4 mins or until cooked through.
Return the chicken to the wok or pan with vegetables and stir-fry sauce. Stir-fry for 1-2 mins or until heated through. Add the noodles and stir-fry until combined and heated through.
Divide the chicken mixture among serving bowls. Top with coriander to serve.