Tex-Mex sausage tray bake with lime sour cream
Topped with a zesty sour cream and filled with beans, veggies and beef sausages, this Tex-Mex tray bake ticks all the boxes. Sprinkle with coriander for an extra burst of flavour.
- 500g Coles Finest Angus Beef, Garlic and Parsley Sausages
- 175g mini capsicums, halved, seeded
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbs Coles Mexican Seasoning
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 x 125g cans black beans, rinsed, drained
- 300g can corn kernels, drained
- 2/3 cup (160g) sour cream
- 1 lime, rind finely grated, juiced
- Coriander sprigs, to serve
- Mini tortillas, warmed, to serve
Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a large rimmed baking tray with baking paper. Place the sausages, capsicum and tomatoes on the lined tray. Sprinkle with the Mexican seasoning and drizzle with oil. Toss to coat. Bake, turning sausages halfway, for 20 mins or until sausages are browned and cooked through. Add the beans and toss until heated through.
Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over high heat. Cook corn, tossing occasionally, for 5 mins or until the corn is lightly charred.
Combine sour cream, lime rind and lime juice in a small bowl. Season. Spoon the corn over the tray bake and sprinkle with coriander sprigs. Serve with lime sour cream and tortillas.