Tofu and green bean stir-fry
This tasty tofu and green bean stir-fry is served with soba noodles. It'll go down a treat for lunch or dinner.
- 270g soba noodles
- 3 tsp Coles Asia Sesame Oil
- 600g firm tofu, cut into 2cm pieces
- 100g white cup mushrooms, sliced
- 100g oyster mushrooms, halved
- 1 tbs finely grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 4 spring onions, cut into 3cm lengths
- 2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup (40g) unsalted cashews, chopped
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until just tender. Drain well.
Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the tofu and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 mins or until golden brown and heated through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
Add the remaining oil to the wok or pan with the combined mushroom, ginger and garlic. Stir-fry for 3 mins or until the mushroom is light golden. Return the tofu to the pan with the beans, spring onion, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce. Stir-fry for 1-2 mins or until the beans are just tender.
Divide the noodles and tofu mixture among bowls. Top with coriander, chilli, if using, cashew and sesame seeds.