Tomato and bocconcini pizza
Get the kids in the kitchen with this tomato and bocconcini pizza. Simple and tasty, it’s an easy dinner that’s fun to make.
- 2 x 250g pkts Coles Kitchen Bake At Home Dough Balls, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup (160ml) Cucina Matese Passata
- 300g mixed tomatoes
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 200g Coles Cherry Bocconcini, drained
- 1/4 cup (20g) shaved parmesan
- Basil leaves, to serve
Preheat oven to 220°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Roll out each pizza dough portion on a lightly floured work surface to a 16cm x 35cm oval shape. Place on the lined trays.
Brush each pizza base evenly with the passata. Top with the combined tomato and bocconcini. Bake, swapping the trays halfway through cooking, for 12-15 mins or until the bocconcini melts and the bases are golden and crisp.
Transfer the pizzas to a serving platter. Sprinkle with parmesan and basil. Season. Cut into wedges to serve.
Add more veg
The great thing about pizza is how easy it is to add veggie toppings – try sliced pumpkin, eggplant or zucchini.