Take Halloween treats to the next level with these tombstone cupcakes. They’re a guaranteed hit with the kids.
Note: + setting time
- 8 Belvita Breakfast Milk & Cereals biscuits
- 150g white chocolate melts, melted
- 8 Coles Red Velvet Cupcakes or Cookies & Cream Cupcakes
- 4 Arnott’s Choc Ripple biscuits, crushed
- Dark chocolate writing icing, to decorate
Line a baking tray with baking paper. Carefully trim about 2cm from the end of each breakfast biscuit. Place the melted chocolate in a bowl. Use a fork to dip 1 biscuit in the chocolate and turn to coat. Transfer to the lined tray. Repeat with remaining breakfast biscuits and chocolate. Set aside to set.
Use a palette knife to smooth the icing on top of the cupcakes. Place the crushed biscuit in a small bowl. Dip the cupcakes, icing-side down, in the biscuit. Place on a serving platter. Repeat with remaining cupcakes and crushed biscuit.
Decorate biscuits with writing icing. Gently insert the biscuits in the icing on top of the cupcakes.