Tropical white chocolate rocky road
Give this white chocolate rocky road a go. Packed with tropical flavours including pineapple and coconut, it’s guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser!
Note: + 1 hour setting time
- 500g white chocolate buttons
- 125g Arnott’s Scotch Finger biscuits, coarsely chopped
- 150g macadamias, toasted, chopped
- 1/2 cup (80g) Coles Pineapple Pieces
- 150g pkt Ferrero Raffaello balls
- 25g pkt Arnott’s Minis Scotch Finger biscuits
- Coles Pineapple Pieces, extra, to decorate
Grease a 19cm x 29cm (base measurement) slice pan and line the base and sides with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang. Place chocolate buttons in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water). Use a metal spoon to stir for 5 mins or until chocolate melts and is smooth.
Combine the chopped biscuit, macadamia, pineapple and Raffaello in a large bowl. Add melted chocolate and gently fold until just combined. Spoon into the prepared pan. Sprinkle with the mini biscuits and extra pineapple. Set aside for 1 hour to set. Cut into pieces to serve.