Tuna and zucchini slice
After a portable lunch option the kids will love? This zucchini slice, packed with tuna and tasty cheddar, is filling and easy to make.
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 medium zucchini, coarsely grated
- 425g can tuna, drained, flaked
- 1 cup (120g) shredded tasty cheddar
- 1 cup (135g) gluten-free self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (125ml) olive oil, extra
- 4 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line the base and sides of a 17cm x 27cm slice pan with baking paper. Heat oil in a frying pan over high heat. Cook the onion and garlic for 3 mins or until the onion softens. Transfer to a large bowl.
Stir the zucchini, tuna, cheddar and flour into the onion mixture. Combine the extra oil and eggs in a bowl. Add to the zucchini mixture and stir until well combined. Pour into the prepared pan.
Bake for 40 mins or until golden and firm. Cool in the pan. Cut into pieces.