Tuna, caper and olive linguine
Get a mouth-watering dinner on the table in 15 minutes with this tuna linguine recipe.
- 375g linguine
- 2 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbs drained baby capers
- 1/2 cup (60g) pitted green olives, sliced
- 1/3 cup (90g) basil pesto
- 425g can tuna in oil, drained
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain, reserving ¼ cup (60ml) of the cooking liquid.
Meanwhile, combine the tomato, capers, olive and pesto in a large bowl. Add the pasta and reserved cooking liquid. Toss to combine. Add the tuna and rocket. Gently toss to combine.
Divide the pasta mixture among serving bowls. Season to serve.