Tuna panzanella salad
This delicious salad is the perfect midweek meal - it can be whipped up in just 10 minutes.
- 1/2 x 500g Coles Bakery Stone Baked by Laurent
- White Sourdough Vienna, coarsely torn
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 1 yellow capsicum, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (80g) kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 425g can tuna in oil, drained, coarsely flaked
Preheat grill on medium-high. Place the bread on a baking tray. Spray with olive oil spray. Cook under grill, turning occasionally, for 3-5 mins or until the bread is light golden.
Combine the tomato, cucumber, capsicum, olives, basil and rocket in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and vinegar. Season. Gently toss to combine. Add the bread and tuna. Gently toss until just combined. Divide among serving plates. Serve immediately.