Veal tortellini with mushroom and spinach
Veal tortellini in a roasted garlic and tomato sauce with Italian sausage, mushrooms and spinach. On the table in just 20 minutes.
- 600g pkt Coles Veal Tortellini
- 500g Coles Finest Italian-style Pork Sausages, casings removed
- 200g cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 500g tomato pasta sauce with roasted garlic
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
Cook the tortellini in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain, reserving ½ cup (125ml) of the cooking liquid.
Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over high heat. Add the sausage and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break into lumps, for 5 mins or until sausage is golden brown.
Add the mushroom to the pan and cook, stirring, for 3 mins or until tender. Add the pasta sauce and reserved cooking water. Bring to the boil. Add the tortellini and spinach and toss to combine. Season.
Divide the tortellini mixture evenly among serving bowls.