Veggie laksa soup with ginger tofu
You only need 5 ingredients and 20 minutes to make this easy veggie laksa. Filled with veggies and ginger tofu, it’s a great meat-free meal to try out this week.
- 230g jar Valcom Authentic Thai Laksa Paste
- 2 x 400ml cans coconut milk
- 2 x 200g pkts Coles Nature’s Kitchen Ginger Chilli Tofu, thickly sliced
- 2 large carrots, peeled, cut into noodles
- 2 large zucchini, cut into noodles
Combine laksa paste, coconut milk and 2 cups (500ml) water in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until simmering.
Meanwhile, spray a large frying pan with olive oil spray and heat over medium heat. Add the tofu and cook for 2 mins each side or until golden.
Add the carrot and zucchini to the soup and heat for 2-3 mins or until just tender. Divide the soup mixture among serving bowls and top with the tofu.