Vietnamese-style pork with slaw
Served with a colourful veggie slaw, this Vietnamese-style pork is a must-try. Ready to plate up in just 15 minutes, this dish is a great midweek option.
- 4 (about 600g) Coles Australian Pork Scotch Fillet Steaks or Coles Australian Pork Sirloin Steaks
- 1/3 cup (80ml) sweet chilli sauce
- 2 limes, zested, juiced
- 200g pkt Coles Australian Shredded Carrot
- 1/4 wombok, finely shredded
- 1/4 red cabbage, finely shredded
- 4 baby cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Vietnamese mint leaves
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Vietnamese-style salad dressing
Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray the pork with olive oil spray. Add the pork to the pan and cook for 2 mins each side or until browned and just cooked through. Add the sweet chilli sauce, lime zest and lime juice to the pan. Bring to the boil, turning the pork until well coated.
Place the carrot, combined cabbage, cucumber, onion, mint and dressing in a large bowl. Season. Toss to combine.
Thickly slice the pork. Divide the coleslaw mixture among serving bowls. Top with the pork. Spoon over the pan juices to serve.
Serve with thinly sliced green chilli, fried shallots and lime cheeks