Watermelon and lime caipiroska punch
Our caipiroska -inspired punch is refreshing and delicious. Make a batch for your next summer get-together.
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (40g) Coles Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 watermelon, peeled, chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) vodka or lemonade, chilled
- 1/2 cup (125ml) orange-flavoured liqueur or orange juice, chilled
- Crushed ice, to serve
- 4 cups (1L) raspberry-flavoured sparkling mineral water, chilled
- Watermelon wedges, to serve
Place the lime, sugar, mint and half the chopped watermelon in a bowl. Use the end of a rolling pin to crush until lime and watermelon release their juices. Transfer to a jug.
Add vodka or lemonade, liqueur or orange juice and the remaining chopped watermelon. Stir to combine. Add ice and pour over the mineral water. Top with the watermelon wedges to serve.