Watermelon bloody mary
A fruity spin on the classic cocktail, this watermelon bloody mary is refreshing and full of flavour.
- 1/4 watermelon, peeled, chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) chilled tomato juice
- 120ml vodka or 1/2 cup (125ml) sparkling water
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Cucumber ribbons, to serve
- Celery sticks, to serve
- Watermelon wedges, to serve
- Tomato and cucumber skewers, to serve
Place the watermelon, tomato juice, vodka or sparkling water and ice cubes in a blender and blend until well combined. Strain through a fine sieve into a serving jug.
Arrange the cucumber ribbons and extra ice cubes in serving glasses. Divide the watermelon mixture evenly among serving glasses. Garnish with celery sticks, watermelon wedges and tomato and cucumber skewers to serve.