Whipped hot chocolate
Warm up with this whipped hot chocolate recipe. The ultimate indulgence, it’s perfect for an after dinner treat.
- 300ml thickened cream
- 2 tbs drinking chocolate
- 2 2/3 cups (660ml) milk
- 80g Coles Dark Choc Buttons
- Melted dark chocolate, to decorate
- Chocolate fudge topping, to decorate
- Chocolate finger biscuits, to decorate
- Mini marshmallows, to decorate
- Gold sprinkles, to decorate
Use an electric mixer to whisk the cream and drinking chocolate in a bowl until firm peaks form.
Place the milk and choc buttons in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until smooth and heated through.
Drizzle heatproof serving glasses with melted chocolate. Pour over the milk mixture. Top with the whipped cream mixture. Decorate with fudge topping, chocolate biscuits, marshmallows and sprinkles.