White chocolate mango cheesecake slice
This creamy mango cheesecake is ideal for your next get-together. Top it with coconut flakes and mint leaves for the perfect finish.
Note: + cooling and 2 hours chilling time
- 100g Arnott’s Butternut Snap Cookie biscuits
- 100g digestive biscuits
- 80g butter, melted
- 1 mango, stoned, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut cream
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 200g white chocolate, melted
- 4 passionfruit, halved, pulp strained
- 2 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- Chopped mango, extra, to serve
- Passionfruit pulp, to serve
Grease a 20cm (base measurement) square cake pan and line the base and sides with baking paper, allowing sides to overhang. Place combined biscuits in a food processor and process until crushed. Add butter and process until well combined. Spoon into the prepared pan and use a flat-bottomed glass to spread and press evenly over the base. Place in the fridge for 30 mins to set.
Preheat oven to 150°C. Place the mango in a clean food processor and process until smooth. Add the cream cheese, coconut cream and sugar. Process until smooth. Add chocolate and passionfruit juice and process until smooth. Add eggs and process until well combined. Pour into the prepared pan. Bake for 45-50 mins or until the cheesecake is just set. Turn oven off. Set aside in the oven, with the door ajar, to cool. Place in the fridge for 2 hours to chill.
Transfer cheesecake to a serving plate. Top with extra mango and passionfruit pulp. Cut into pieces.