White rocky road
This rocky road has a festive spin with white chocolate, dried cranberries and star-shaped marshmallows.
Note: + 1 hour setting time
- 1/2 cup (80g) roasted almonds, chopped
- 1/3 cup (45g) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup (110g) Allen’s Jaffas
- 1/2 cup (30g) mini marshmallows
- 75g raspberry liquorice, chopped
- 3 x 55g chocolate Turkish delight bars, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup (15g) flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup (120g) raspberry jubes
- 540g white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 100g pkt Coles Fantasy Marshmallows
Grease a 20cm (base measurement) square cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper. Combine the almond, cranberries, Jaffas, mini marshmallows, liquorice, Turkish delight, coconut and jubes in a large bowl.
Place white chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (make sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water). Stir for 5 mins or until the chocolate melts and is smooth. Pour over the almond mixture. Fold to combine. Spoon into the prepared pan. Place in the fridge for 1 hour or until set. Top with fantasy marshmallows. Cut into pieces.