Zucchini and prosciutto pizzas
These quick and easy pizzas are perfect for your next weeknight meal. Topped with zucchini and prosciutto, you can’t go wrong.
- 2 x 250g pkts Coles Kitchen Pizza Dough Balls, at room temperature
- 1 cup (260g) tomato pasta sauce
- 100g gold Perino tomatoes, halved lengthways
- 2 zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 1 1/3 cups (135g) grated mozzarella
- 8 slices Primo Parma Boneless Prosciutto, torn
- Basil leaves, to serve
Preheat oven to 230°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Divide each dough ball in half. Roll out each half on a lightly floured surface to a 24cm disc. Arrange the discs on the lined trays.
Spread each pizza base with pasta sauce. Divide the tomato and zucchini among the bases and sprinkle evenly with the mozzarella. Lightly spray the pizzas with olive oil spray.
Bake the pizzas for 12-15 mins or until the bases are crisp and the mozzarella melts and is golden. Transfer to serving plates. Top the pizzas with the prosciutto and basil to serve.