Warm yourself up from the inside out this winter with these sweet and savoury pumpkin recipes.
10 warming pumpkin recipes to get you through winter
1. Smoky roasted pumpkin with beans and chorizo
With beans and chorizo, this smoky roasted pumpkin recipe makes a tasty side.
2. Pumpkin and ginger soup with burnt butter
Spice up your pumpkin soup with this aromatic ginger and burnt butter recipe.
3. Roasted pumpkin salad with orange and goat’s cheese
Sprinkled with goat’s cheese and drizzled with an orange dressing, this zesty salad is perfect for entertaining.
4. Spiced pumpkin cake with cream cheese icing
With cream cheese icing and maple caramel, this pumpkin cake will be a new family favourite.
5. Butternut pumpkin mac and cheese
Get some extra veg into your regular mac and cheese with this butternut pumpkin recipe.
6. Curtis Stone’s pumpkin chana masala
This chana masala is loaded with pumpkin and aromatic flavour. It’s the ultimate way to spice up your week.
7. Pumpkin and caramel self-saucing pudding
Gooey and delicious, this pumpkin puddle pudding is the ultimate winter comfort food.
8. Pumpkin and chorizo quiche
Loaded with pumpkin and chorizo, this quiche is a must-try.
9. Ravioli and pumpkin gnocchi bake
A dish that’s sure to impress, this gnocchi bake is the perfect main for your next dinner party.
10. Hasselback pumpkin with sage and walnuts
This mouth-watering roasted pumpkin is topped with burnt butter and crunchy walnuts. It’s the perfect side to any main.